We're thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity to participate in our upcoming wellness workshop at the INNOCOS summit in Napa Valley, Rhodes, Greece and Singapore. Choose an event in your target area!
At each of these events, we are curating an immersive wellness workshop focused on optimising health and well-being, and we'd love for your brand to be a part of it.
Here's how you can get involved:
1️. Contribute to the Beauty Biohacker Essentials Bag:
We're assembling a collection of must-have products for our attendees, and we'd love to feature your brand! Whether it's skincare essentials, supplements, innovative wellness gadgets, nutrition products or functional beverages, we welcome your contributions to help our participants feel their best. This bag will be offered to our participants - brands, retailers, investors and media, and participation brands will be invited as guests for the new Beauty Biohackers Podcast.
2. Present your Products at the Workshop:
Showcase your products and engage with our audience during our workshop sessions. Whether you offer refreshing drinks, cutting-edge health measurement devices, or innovative wellness solutions, including biohacking devices, we invite you to share your offerings with our community.
- 11:30 am: Breathwork Session and Cold Plunges / Cold Thermogenesis with Owen Church
- 1:30 pm: Panel - Principles of an Optimized Day
- 2:00 pm: Workshop - Midday Light Workout
- 2:30 pm: Biohacking 101: Unlocking Your Full Potential. Presenting various Biohacking Technologies, Tracking, Supplements & Demos
- 3:15 pm: Tea and Cocoa Workshop
- 4:00 pm: Workshop - Moving Meditation and Sound Healing
- 4:30 pm: Workshop - Gratitude for Becoming a New Version of Yourself
Take advantage of this opportunity to connect with wellness enthusiasts, showcase your brand, and contribute to a transformative experience!For more information and to confirm participation, SUBMIT HERE or contact email@example.com.We can't wait to collaborate with you and make this workshop an unforgettable event for all involved!